Pistol Racket is the legendary product created by the founder of SANWEI over 20 years ago.
After 9 generations of continuous development, now we come to the latest generation. This generation contains two major versions: 9A and 9S. Both of them are not developed by us along. Tons of suggestions from our fans were taken into consideration. And to adapt to the needs of different fans, we published two branches, a complex handle 9A and a simpler symmetric handle 9S.
Pistol Racket 9A version:
The 9A inherit from the 9th generation, the complex and elegant handle design. And more:
- The 9A added a 5mm handle piece on the front side. Enforced the solid grab feeling.
- Canceled the index finger hole. Now the 9A design can use any rubber you want.
- The holding angle turned up 5 degrees.
- Thinner the back handle for 5mm. Now the holding position is closer to the center of the blade.
- Optimized link structure below the fingers hole. Enlarge the hitting power over 7%.
- Asymmetric design. Different choices for right and left-hand players.
Pistol Racket 9A-1:
The Pistol Racket 9A-1 is a carbon blade designed for the basic attacking players. The unique shape makes it stronger than the common FL handle blade in the same structure. Powerful as well as able to control.
- Structure: 5 Ply + 2 Carbon
- Surface: Ayous
- Core: Kiri
- Carbon: LD Carbon
There are no reviews yet.